Sunday, December 6, 2009

A Damn Thief!

Well, there won't be any more photos from the old wooden chair, as someone stole that camera during the last 2 days. It was one of the trail cams that Moultrie donated to my blog last year, and I'm sick about losing it. Expensive lesson learned - I will not have any cameras in the woods during gun season next year. There are only a couple of people with permission to hunt here, and they rely on my blog to see some of the deer; I know the camera had to have been taken by someone hunting illegally. Damn!

In any case, here are a couple of photos of night bucks - I think these are two different bucks, but can't say for sure.

2 comments:

  1. Is there any chance another camera caught them? :( Sorry about that-- people suck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I'd brought 2 of the 4 cams in for the week - and thought the two I left out were in safe locations. It wasn't locked down or anything - just sitting on the chair - guess it was too tempting for somebody.

    ReplyDelete