Wednesday, February 25, 2015

CreekWalk: The Cave, Part 2

I must admit, the Cave turned out to be a disappointment. I have spent part of the last two days watching over 300 videos and 95% of them were of nothing more than cardinals and blue jays. Out of all those videos there were only two new visitors. One of them was there to eat the cat food I'd left behind.  First, a reminder of the cave's location.


When I got up there I found footprints in the snow and guessed that a coyote had visited, drawn in by the aroma of chicken and gravy drifting down the valley. I was wrong.


A rabbit stopped by one night, the other new visitor.


Enough of the cave! Both cams are back on the creek now and I expect better things to share next time. Later this week, another Sunday Special Edition, and it's one you will not want to miss!

No comments:

Post a Comment