Saturday, March 7, 2009

The Chair Mystery

Each day when I pass this spot, I place a handful of shelled corn on the chair, and when I return the next day, the corn is always gone. I decided to place a camera nearby to try to learn who eats the corn every day. After Day 1, I've eliminated the turkeys, and also deer...who showed up in two videos walking right by the chair without eating the corn.

I'm leaving town for the weekend, but have moved the camera a bit closer to the chair and freshened the corn. Maybe the mystery will be solved by the time I return. Turkeys had been my prime suspect; now I'm thinking raccoons.

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I love a mystery! lol My vote goes to either the raccons or squirrels. I hope the camera gets a shot of the culprit or I will go bonkers thinking about it! lol


    Mikey

    ReplyDelete