Monday, March 9, 2009

Your Homework Assignment for Tonite...

...is to get out your old Philosophy 101 textbook and brush up on the Inductive Logical Fallacies (or just Google it). By doing so, you'll be prepared for my posting scheduled for Tuesday.

I didn't make it to all the trail cams after returning to Athens Sunday afternoon, but here is something from each of the two cams I did visit. First up, the best daytime photo of an opossum that one of my cams has ever caught.

Up next, the camera at the chair. I mentioned Friday that I suspected raccoons were eating the corn off the chair. In this video, a raccoon approaches the chair, sniffs all around it, and then moves on, without standing up to eat off the seat. Another suspect eliminated?

Coming up tomorrow - we check on Ms. Hopper and then one of the creatures of the forest reminds me of something I should have remembered from my college days.

No comments:

Post a Comment