Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Another Day of Transition

Moved the last two cameras to the creek Monday, so the first two pics below are the last from them before the move. I like the balancing act the squirrel is doing as he peers up the path.

You may want to enlarge this one - but it's my best photo yet of the mystery bird with the two yellow racing stripes on its head. Doesn't anyone out there know a bird watcher who could identify this bird for me?

May 4, 2009 update: My friend Christine has identified the bird as a white-throated sparrow, and until someone convinces me otherwise, I'm saying she's correct. Thanks, Chris!

This isn't a very good picture, and it will definitely help to enlarge it. A mystery bird in the foreground and a mystery critter up the creek a ways (a squirrel?)


Certainly no doubt about the identification of this one. Caw! Caw!

Well, all four cams are now set up along the creek - just in time for thunderstorms to arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment