Saturday, April 25, 2009

One of these Photos Should Make You Laugh!

Nice close-up of a turkey's head - but this is not the funny one.

Nice image of a bird-in-flight...but this is not the funny one either. Pay attention, though, to the brown vertical pieces of wood/stump in the lower left quadrant of the photo.

Now my cameras have caught images of chipmunks scurrying across the ground, and images of them standing up...but I have NEVER seen one sitting on a 'chair' before! A good one to enlarge - it cracks me up. Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. He's not only funny but very photogenic. I don't think I've ever seen one sit like that to eat...I like it! You'll probably never get another shot like that one.

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that the chipmunk photo was likely a one-in-a-lifetime catch by my camera. Almost looks like a still from a Walt Disney cartoon.

    ReplyDelete