Sunday, August 31, 2014

Entrance to the Lower End of the Path

Today we see the other end of the path, and this shot includes the first 50' that I opened when I started the project several years ago. This entrance is less than 50 yards from my front door. Other than the deer, there was only a night shot of part of a raccoon's body, a pic not worth sharing.

Yesterday afternoon I bought 25 pounds of 'Critter Mix' from a local feed store (White's Mill). It contains corn, sunflower seeds, shelled and unshelled peanuts and a few other things. Each time I move the cameras, I will toss two cups of it on the path, hoping to attract a mix of critters.

At the two logs just below the deer's head, the path veers sharply to the right. When next we visit this camera, I'll show you what would happen if you went straight instead of making the turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment