Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Challenge/Day 3/Rain Rain Go Away


More rain Tuesday, along with wind gusts close to 40 mph, so the cameras didn't have as many photos as I would have liked. I also discovered that one of the cameras I didn't get to Monday was set on video mode, and this challenge is photo-only. Nonetheless, add three more to the list: a Red-Bellied Woodpecker, a Blue Jay, and one very wet Raccoon.

As an aside, I'd still like to know what that mystery photo from yesterday was. Doesn't seem to me that it could be anything but a deer, but it does not LOOK like a deer.
We'll see what Thursday brings. I moved 2 cameras today, and for the first time since I started this challenge, I have all 4 cameras in photo mode..no stand-by and no video.

1 comment:

  1. I too can't wait till all this rainy weather goes away! Nice photos despite the weather, the poor raccoon looks like it's soaked to the gills.

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete